Are you the owner or manager of a restaurant or food truck with a vegan option? Sign up now for FREE. You will be contacted via email in 3-5 business days with a listing confirmation. Owners or managers only please.
This online Vegan Identifier Listing Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between the company or individuals specified during this online registration process (hereafter “Listee”) and Vegan Identifier, LLC (“VI”) located at 778 Greenwood Ave. NE #2 Atlanta, GA 30306. This agreement is made effective on this, the day of online registration;
VI operates Vegan Identifier, a company engaged in, among other things, advising the general public as to the food service providers that serve vegan meals in certain areas, and VI wishes to expand it’s proprietary list of food service providers who serve vegan meals to the general public (hereafter the “Network”) and Listeewishes to be listed in VI’s Network as a food service provider which serves vegan food. Now therefore intending to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out herein, and for good and valuable consideration the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged by both parties hereto, VI and Listee agree as follows:
Listee agrees to list on the Network in accordance with the Vegan Identifier Rating agreed upon by both VI and Listee.
Listee agrees to adhere to the following guidelines in return for listing in the Network:
1. Maintain the menu offering(s) that complies with the identified rating.
2. Display the VI decal in a highly visible area near the Listee’s entrance or customer contact point if applicable.
3. Train all servers on the purpose of VI and, if applicable, which dishes meet the VI guidelines.
4. Notify VI within 45 days should there be a change in (i) Listee’s name, (ii) Listee’s address, (iii) Listee’s ownership or, (iv) any change in menu that could affect the Listee’s compatibility with it’s identified rating.
5. Allow VI staff to periodically confirm ingredients and ingredient sources in the qualifying menu items.
VI agrees to provide Listee with the following benefits and agrees to provide future benefits that may become available to those with Network Listing Agreements (additional charges may apply for benefits not listed below):
1. VI will provide the window decal as described in part 2 of the Listing Guidelinesand any other VI promotional material requested by the Listee including additional stickers for menu boards, menus, or other prominent areas.
2. VI will place Listee’s information on the VI website and provide other promotional benefits currently offered, or offered in the future, to NetworkListees(additional charges may apply for additional future services).
3. Listee may use the VI logo on all Listee’s promotional material including advertisements, websites, coupons, flyers, pamphlets, T-shirts, posters, and giveaways.
Listee may cancel its VI Network listing at any time for any reason and receive a refund of any paid dues for unused months. In the event Listee is unable or unwilling to meet the criteria set forth in the Listing Guidelines VI may cancel this Agreement by providing notice to Listee at the address provided on this online form. In the event of termination by either VI or Listee, there shall be no recourse by Listee against VI.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the County of Fulton in the State of Georgia and any applicable Federal Law.
By clicking the I agree button and completing this registration form the Listeeagrees to the terms as specified above.